• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird FC Registration problem

Swordplay

Smash Lord
So I found this guy named Mr. Stripe using the SWF Friend Finder.

I put his friend code in the FC and he put mine in. Both of us seem to have gotten the correct friend codes as we
1. have used them before
2. Smash bro's didn't say there was an error.

The Awaiting registration status appeared.
I left the registration area to go to the brawl area and his name had disappeared. I didn't delete it. It was so weird.

I did this over and over and the same thing happened.

I even put his name in multiple times in my friend roster and did not get the "this friend code is already registered error" from Nintendo.

Instead all of his status's were awaiting registration and when I went to the brawl section they all disappeared. We tried to put our FC in the same time to make sure that both of ours were in at the same if it was being auto deleted. Still said awaiting registration.

I believe we were close enough to play each other. I have played people farther so it shouldn't be a distance thing. I also had a working Wireless connection because I tested it.

I anticipate Stripe will explain what happened to him shortly.

Has this ever happened to anybody else. Would anybody know how to fix the problem?

Mr. Stripe

Smash Rookie
Actually, in my friend roster his name is still there, it just says awaiting registration. And there was no error with the friend code, we've both played other people online before, but it won't register our friend codes. With his it gets deleted but my just sticks there..

Edit: fyi, i have connection through a lan adapter.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Ya mine gets auto deleted by brawl. I didn't manually delete his FC.

Edit: I was able to play Mr. Stripe but it was weird. What happened was I played another friend via Wi-Fi to make sure my connection was good. I played a successful lag less game and when I returned. Mr. Stripes name just sort of appeared. So we played.

Top Bottom