• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Tourney in Tallahassee, FL on Sundays

FUCT

Smash Rookie
Tourney is going to be Sundays at about Noon-1:00 EST at the outdoor Flea Market (if u need directions send me a PM or something), nothing big, just a small tourney for a lil cash.

Rules are going to be identical to Smash Brawl Rankings rule set and its going to be Single Elimination...typing this really fast and short so if u need any more info just ask i guess...oh and bring maybe $5 or so for entry fee (and it will be distributed as a prize).

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
wow that was horrible... you need a good amount of info for a successful tourney.

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
yo, its parker man (i know, this nickname is about a few years old) but you do need to follow the rules of posting a tournament and you need ALOT of info for rules and things like that.

Top Bottom