• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Stadium Challenges

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
For anybody who may be interested, I am currently running an active weekly stadium challenge video series. Although I am very happy with the support and participation I've received so far, I would be stoked to have more people posting challenges and staying tuned for future videos. It occurred to me that maybe I'm just not branching out to the smash bros. community as much as I should be. I regularly visit this site (though as you can see from my post count, don't often make posts ^^') and AiB, so I hope I can possibly recruit more folks that are interested in this type of thing!

Week 1:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4 (most recent at this point in time)

A little bit about these videos:
Both Melee and Brawl are featured. Any request / challenge can be submitted, but for the most part you'll see Home-run Contest, as this is my area of expertise. I don't expect any video will be shorter than 45 seconds or longer than 3 minutes. Refer to the video descriptions for any further info. and feel free to PM me (on youtube!) if you have further inquiries.

I don't expect more than a few people to ever even see this post, but if you're reading this, please check out the linked videos!

Also, only my second post, so if I've done a few no-no's, I am sorry.

Top Bottom