• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Smash Meetings at Packard's Oak Ridge, TN

Fierce Deku

Smash Cadet
Weekly Smash Meetings at the Packard's Games in Oak Ridge, TN!

Meetings are on hold until there's some confirmation that there'll be decent attendance. Please let me know if you're interested in coming on any given day.
When:
Sundays at 3:00pm
First meeting: June 3

Where:
The Packard's Games store in Oak Ridge:
1130 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
http://www.packardsgames.com/oakridge

This is not a tournament (which means everything is totally free!), but a more frequent meeting to allow local players to get to know each other, train for actual tournaments, and just enjoy smash. It's held in the break room of the Oak Ridge branch of Packard's Games. Meetings will be every Sunday afternoon, starting at 3:00pm and ending whenever people feel like (as long as we're out by closing at 9:00pm). The first meeting will be on June 3rd. The meetings aren't organized by Packard's staff, they are just generous enough to let potential customers (like us) use their room, so I set this up with them.

Bring your own controller, and bring a console/TV if you want. If you plan on attending/bringing a setup, let me know via PM or here in the thread and I'll keep a running list of who we expect to come to the next meeting. The list will include people from the sister topic over at AllIsBrawl (http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=199471).

Fierce Deku

Smash Cadet
These meetings are on hold for the moment, let me know if you would be able to come on a given Sunday and I'll look into hosting one again.

Top Bottom