• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Weekly Smash 4 gathering at GameStar (Lakewood/Tacoma, WA)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hey, guys. So, there's a game store near where I live that is doing a weekly Smash 4 gathering every Sunday around 2-2:30pm and I thought I'd make a posting about it here to spread the world a bit and get more people in the area to drop by!

The location is as follows:
GameStar
6111 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd. Suite O-1
Lakewood, WA 98499
(253) 507-5406

I have no personal affiliation with GameStar or the event, but I can tell how much they want to make this work, and on top of that, I'd personally like to have a more regular local scene, so I figured it couldn't hurt to make a posting about it here. I have a lot of respect for their efforts and would like to see them through. Hope to see you all there!

Word is that if more people start coming, they'll start holding regular tournaments as well. So definitely worth showing the support!

(Oh, and if you're in the area and you have Steam, Skype, or Discord, send me a PM and maybe we can play some friendlies at some point. Like I said, I don't really know many people in the area and this would be a nice change for me.)

Top Bottom