• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Analysis Videos

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
So within the next few weeks or so I'm gonna be doing analysis videos of Wolf players, which is were I will break down a player's game and try to be insightful as possible to both help them and other Wolf players. I will be uploading this to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/anirazor/

However I need you guys to participate in this. So if you're new to Wolf, looking for some help in a specific matchup, or are just looking for some advice please comment here or message me on Smashboards. I'll be making a list so it's first come first served, try to give some background aswell on yourself and what you think you struggled with during your match.

Hoping to get some good videos to analyze, looking forward to it! I will update this thread when the first video goes up.

Jecks

Smash Rookie
Timemuffin, you're like the only active wolfplayer i can find on youtube -_-

KingNinja

Smash Rookie
Hey man that's great I don't have a screen capture card but if I ever play on stream at one of my tournaments I'll be sure to send u a vid. And plz keep doing this in the future. Ur a great wolf player and I would love the advice

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
Timemuffin, you're like the only active wolfplayer i can find on youtube -_-
Yeah that's exactly why I made this channel, not avenue for new players to learn about this character.

Hey man that's great I don't have a screen capture card but if I ever play on stream at one of my tournaments I'll be sure to send u a vid. And plz keep doing this in the future. Ur a great wolf player and I would love the advice
Make sure you do man, I'd love to critique some more gameplay! Also, thanks :)

Top Bottom