• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: osby (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. What video game consoles do you own?
  2. How many pets have you had throughout your life?
  3. If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. What video game consoles do you own?
  2. How many pets have you had throughout your life?
  3. If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?
  1. Wii, 3DS, PS3, PS4, Switch. I might have others lying around somewhere in the attic but I need to check.
  2. Four. A cat that passed away and the three cats I have now.
  3. I assune the trauma caused by it would prevent me from doing so 100% but if they are mentally identical, I'd say they would be more or less the same person and I'd still love them.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Final set of questions from me:

1. What's your dream job?
  2. Any toys from your childhood that you remember fondly?
  3. Do you agree that Shrek the Third is superfluous and should therefore be excluded from the Shrek canon?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Final set of questions from me:

1. What's your dream job?
  2. Any toys from your childhood that you remember fondly?
  3. Do you agree that Shrek the Third is superfluous and should therefore be excluded from the Shrek canon?
  1. I'd love working with books so a translator or editor in a publishing house. Not sure if I could pull it off though, lol.
  2. I have like a box full of them. Both me and my brother are pretty sentimental when it comes to them.
  3. It's a forgettable movie but outright ignoring it would be more practical than making it non-canon. Plus, it had its moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom