• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Smash 64 Series

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
What date/time? Sunday 12am est/saturday 9pm pst?

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Grr, sorry to not make it to the Saturday night one.

Kinda spent the whole afternoon into the evening walking around outlets shopping a bit much. Came home exhausted and passed out >.o

I'll try to not sign up in advance next week until the actual night. Had fun on Friday's tourney though! ^.^

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Saturday's was fun although i was disappointed in my performance. Online just doesn't feel natural to me like it used to unless it's 2 frames or less. idk how other people make the transition between online and console so seamlessly

caneut

Smash Ace
Saturday's was fun although i was disappointed in my performance. Online just doesn't feel natural to me like it used to unless it's 2 frames or less. idk how other people make the transition between online and console so seamlessly
nice 777 rat

but yeah, if your doing a tournament where some people are negatively effected by increased delay, the tourny should DEFINATELY be dreamland only. nothing is more infuriating than being forced to up-frame and asked to have a fair game.

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
but yeah, if your doing a tournament where some people are negatively effected by increased delay, the tourny should DEFINATELY be dreamland only. nothing is more infuriating than being forced to up-frame and asked to have a fair game.
you're* affected* definitely*

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
nice 777 rat

not sure what ur saying here. lag is lag on every stage

edit: also i didn't have to upframe, just play on ny server which is 3 frames for me. I used to get 2 on ny which felt so much better

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Yeah thanks for coming out, another great tournament! Links are up for next weeks, get in!
Weird Weekly is tomorrow if no Isai.

caneut

Smash Ace
not sure what ur saying here. lag is lag on every stage

edit: also i didn't have to upframe, just play on ny server which is 3 frames for me. I used to get 2 on ny which felt so much better
There was a certain someone you had to p2p and got upframed.

Top Bottom