• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Claustica

Smash Rookie
AIB thread BFC thread

That's sad. I think there are a lot of things that miss being shown to the community because people can't record. Post if you want a replay recorded. If you don't say otherwise, I'll just put the video online for you to download. Please post as opposed to messaging.

Possible helpers pm me.

Info

1. I'd like this service to be geared towards replays of "wombo comboes", glitches, or tournament sets (not like I watch them to check anyway though). If you have more than one tournament set to upload, and the matches are more than 5, let me know. The limit otherwise is 5 per 2 weeks.

2. If you don't like this thread, I suggest trying here.

3. I can use the bin files from your SD card. It's actually easier this way. (E:\private\wii\app\RSBE\rp)
If you have a lot, throw them in a folder and zip them up by right clicking > send to Compressed(zipped) folder. For Mac users, right click>"Create Archive of X". When you have done this, upload the zipped folder on http://www.mediafire.com with your forum name as the folder name. Once it's done uploading, click share and post the shortest link on this thread. This is a video of what I mean : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORpxAV9fx7E

4. Regarding hacked brawl, you'll have to ask.

5. I make the replays in MP4 format, which is the smallest and best for YouTube, but some programs don't read it. Make sure yours does if you are planning on editing the videos.

If anyone is unaware, to send replays you must add each other's wii codes, then add each other on brawl and show up as registered (by going online). And if anyone is going to send replays by Wii mail, mention that. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WII NAME RECOGNIZABLE TO ME, as in close or preferably identical to your name on here. Also,

Code:
Infinite Replays
040EB804 60000000

Tags in replays [Y.S]
0404B140 38A00000
To use these codes, do a search on the Homebrew Channel and Gecko.

Video preview of the Pinnacle Video Transfer's quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UtXYqitzfI&fmt=18

Message one of the contacts next to my name at the top of this post with questions.

Helpers so far, past/present:
Past:
thegreatkazoo
mobilisq
Present:
John2k4
SupaSairentoZ7℠
Luigisama
ZachAttax64

John2k4

3931 replays for for 249 people

I stopped counting around page 140.
Do you still do this?

Claustica

Smash Rookie
He probably doesn't anymore. What were you looking to record?
We’ll I have a wii at a relatives that I am going to pick up this summer with tons of replays that I was thinking of putting on my new YT channel later since Smash Bros. Brawl is becoming relevant again.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
We’ll I have a wii at a relatives that I am going to pick up this summer with tons of replays that I was thinking of putting on my new YT channel later since Smash Bros. Brawl is becoming relevant again.
Ah ok. Well that's cool. If there are specifis like combos, funny moments, etc let me know. I'll be available to record them.

Top Bottom