• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We need Peach combos

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure you might have heard about a project I have been doing which is a multi-Peach combo video. We want Peach footage within the last year. We want current Peachy combos. The trailer is out, and the actual Combo movie is due to release AFTER Genesis. So please submit vids to me, or visit the Peach Boards and post them in the thread there. We look forward to your cooperation.

Here is the Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9_bcQxNRRc

The Combo Movie will definitely blow away the trailer, especially with the support of the Peach players. We need current footage within a year and all the way up to Genesis. (If you happen to record while you're there.) We want to show what Peach has become, and rather than just do one or a few Peaches, we want Peach mains from all over the world.

Please support our cause. ^_^

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
sorry to dissapoint u man, there are no many peaches here.. there are mor fox sheiks samus and falcos.. but thers one really good peach, he is registered into the forums like turnsniper i think, he is pretty good.. i can get som vids of him.. he is from another state but he is really good.. the thing is he isnt going to genesis, thers a problem wif that?

Top Bottom