• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We need a new type of online lobby.

Saucen

Bruh
NNID
FangMaGuoLai
For glory needs an update. Half or more of my matches are decided before they start because of how bad the lag is.

For Glory needs the a new system where people host and you can see a list of the hosts and their connection with you. You can pick the good connections and not constantly be stuck in laggy lobbies.

Smash Wii U netcode is bad enough but the fact that it doesnt let you sort or pick who you play just makes it 10x worse.

Earlier I was playing For Glory Smash and it took 10 seconds for it to count down from 3 then another minute or 2 to even hit 30 seconds game time... at that point I just killed myself twice and tried to find another room. I should be stuck in rooms like this.

Or... of we don't want a lobby system. Give us a signal indicator when someone joins. A little thing showing how well we connect BEFORE we both hit ready. If the connection is bad, i'll find another room.

Top Bottom