• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wdf?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I posted a Big Bang Beat thread in the forums at Shoryuken.com, and I've been banned for a month?

That's BS.

For posting a freakin' download link...

*grumble*

Purple

Hi guys!
a couple of things.

Did you post it in the correct thread/sub-forum?

Did you give information about BBB?

Most of the games they post are games that are viable and solid games (game that can be BOUGHT just as much as downloaded by a certain company, capcom, playmore, sammy, etc.)

Did you notice if you broke any specific rules for posting such download links?

It might've been a better idea to discuss big bang beat first in the atlantic south thread instead of just making a random download thread and putting your head over the gulliotine.

I'm sure you had it coming though.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I can get away with it here because the mods are umm "AHEM"..don't really care. lol.

But its actually kind of illegal to distribute download links to that sorta stuff. Your actually suppose to buy BBB for $30.
But everyone that does'nt live in japan and plays it pretty much d/l'ed it

Purple

Hi guys!
I can get away with it here because the mods are umm "AHEM"..don't really care. lol.

But its actually kind of illegal to distribute download links to that sorta stuff. Your actually suppose to buy BBB for $30.
But everyone that does'nt live in japan and plays it pretty much d/l'ed it

-Illegal activity, ROMs, anything illegal 8 360 Day(s)
Blatant.
so yeah, that's where you ****ed up XD.

I think laijin is lessly in trouble because of the fact most mods don't know that he posted a download link (or did he?). it's a thread discussing big bang beat more than it is 'download this link u guyz'

Laijin

Smash Hero
so yeah, that's where you ****ed up XD.

I think laijin is lessly in trouble because of the fact most mods don't know that he posted a download link (or did he?). it's a thread discussing big bang beat more than it is 'download this link u guyz'

I just kindly directed people over to the right places to download such material.

Purple

Hi guys!
I guess.

These forums feel way more laid-back.
because this is a laid back game with laid back amounts of money on the line, and laid back *****s doing laid back ****.

srk has *****s with jobs and lives outside of their respective games.

and money to back that **** up.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
it's mostly because SRK people feel that this community sucks balls. they probably know you're from SWF, so they banned you on principal.

Frames

DI
lol i told u guys no torrent links

laijin dont be stupid of course people notice that's why i edited all the download links out of the thread 2 days ago (if u put them back i'll just delete them again)

any stuff like that will get u in trouble...i just prefer to edit it out then ban people

Purple

Hi guys!
lol i told u guys no torrent links

laijin dont be stupid of course people notice that's why i edited all the download links out of the thread 2 days ago (if u put them back i'll just delete them again)

any stuff like that will get u in trouble...i just prefer to edit it out then ban people

frames is too nice, except when it comes to jerking.

then he's mean ;[

Top Bottom