• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Way to overcome lag

-Axle-

Smash Cadet
Now, I seem to have a good connection and all, I use a router that's in the room next to my Wii, and I've gotten the little blue circles for the connection quality. Now the problem is, I asked my friends at school for their FC's, and the connections varied greatly. One had a small amount of lag, like just throws off your chain grab lag, and the other had the type where it freezes up for a few seconds every now and then. This leads me to believe only your internet matters, not the distance apart, as I've had people on the other side of the Earth play me with better connections than my friends. So, is there any real way to reduce the lag between you and others, or will their internet just bog you down?

Top Bottom