• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavy Chips and Regular Chips

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5018]Wavy Chips and Regular Chips[/drupal]

I've noticed something about Lay's potatoe chips. It seems to me that the wavy chips taste different form the regular ones. It's not just true witih Lay's; this has happened with every brand of chips I've ever eaten. Am I the only one who is annoyed by this?
Has anybody else even noticed this, or are my tastebuds simply playing tricks on me?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Do moronic blogs taste different from relevant ones?

Anyway, if they're going to make different types, there are probably going be discrepancies besides changing the shape.

ook

Smash Lord
It's like how character-shaped mac & cheese tastes different than regular elbow mac & cheese.

It could be that you get more chip with each bite, so the flavor is more intense.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I honestly dont care about which kind, although wavies have more salt and make your lips burn like they do when you eat a lot of popcorn.

Top Bottom