• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavelanding against Marth/ other characters

sasukemaro

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Marth players alot and making 85% of my sh air's into waveland my main movement when playing him, and realised that on early and mid % dat he takes alot of fair waveland into up-smash and d-air waveland f-tilts and b-air waveland into f-tilts, not 4getting Rofl's playstyle against Marth. It seems easier to connect rather than f-air then wavedash etc, i don't have a camera to record yet so can anyone have a match and do dis if it's no trouble.

I even bait and mindgame players with f-air waveland sh back f-air waveland etc same goes for b-air, i know it's been used (wavelanding) but not constant in a match with Luigi..... and it links u into f-tilts, d-smash, up-smash really fast. So plz can some1 do me a favor and try these things out i've never seen it b4 (constant waveland most of the match.)

Top Bottom