• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavedash Won't Work In Project M

Mr. Gamecube

Smash Rookie
I need some serious help! I've just started wavedashing and I've gotten pretty good. I can do it in project m and melee. I was practicing wavedashing in melee yesterday and it worked fine, but when I switched back over to project m I couldn't do it. To see if I could still do it, I went back to melee and it still worked perfectly. But when I got back to pm, nothing. Any ideas on what might've caused something like this, or is wavedashing in melee different than in pm? Thanks for the help :)

Narpas_sword

different characters have different WD timings, theres no point in using luigi over your normal character, unless you dont know what a wavedash looks like and you're doing it for the first time.

In which case, use your normal character on the ice level.

Last edited:

Mashu Koria

Smash Apprentice
different characters have different WD timings, theres no point in using luigi over your normal character, unless you dont know what a wavedash looks like and you're doing it for the first time.

In which case, use your normal character on the ice level.
Meh, thought it might be helpful for him, since Luigi's is the most noticable.
He might be doing the DI-less dash, where he doesn't dash left or right but just into the ground...

Top Bottom