• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavebounce combos?

???????

Smash Journeyman
I've always been an advocate of wavebouncing but I'd like to know what kind of combos people have come up with, especially with the cape.

acojan

Smash Apprentice
i honestly do not like wavebouncing on mario .... i barely notice any difference..... i think it doesn't even push him back at all but just stops his momentum which would kinda not be good since i use cape from shorthops or capestalling ........

or maybe i am missing something ?

???????

Smash Journeyman
Try moving foward more when you use his cape, it should give a noticeable recoil effect.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
oh and btw acojan its harder without b sticking but i do think its possible one time (dont quote me on this) but i swear i did this like 3 times i moved forward the pressed back then quickly caped and i gained momentum backwards like a wavebounce

Top Bottom