• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wat will kirby look like if he ate captain olimar

b-ball4ever

Smash Rookie
how do u think kirby will look like if he ate captain olimar or one of the pikmin. if anyone has photoshop pics or somethin that would be great.

WIGI

Smash Champion
the bigger question is what will he do with the pikmin?

i mean. kirby copys the standered b move.

olimers is to pluck pikmin. he doesn't acualy use them unles he uses his side b or smahs attack ect.

so.. after kirby plucks them, how wil they be used.

do you think thy will effect kirbys moves aswell? or just kirby wil be able to pluck them and thats it,

im thinking olimer kirby will either be broken, or not very good.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
the bigger question is what will he do with the pikmin?

i mean. kirby copys the standered b move.

olimers is to pluck pikmin. he doesn't acualy use them unles he uses his side b or smahs attack ect.

so.. after kirby plucks them, how wil they be used.

do you think thy will effect kirbys moves aswell? or just kirby wil be able to pluck them and thats it,

im thinking olimer kirby will either be broken, or not very good.
Maybe they act like Peach's turnips, he plucks a pimin and can throw it at like a normal "item".

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i wonder if there will be 2 kirby hats: One for swallowing Olimar, and one for swallowing a Pikmin.

WIGI

Smash Champion
it be halarius, if when kirby puleld a pikmin, its like, a tiny kirby with a pikmin mask xD

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
i wonder if there will be 2 kirby hats: One for swallowing Olimar, and one for swallowing a Pikmin.
Now that would be odd... I think he can attack them but I don't think he'll get a special for that.
Olimar kirby would most likely be the helmet around the top half of kirby, like from his arms upward would be inside a little fishbowl style helmet like olimar!

Top Bottom