• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wat bout banjo-kazooie

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
i didnt c a thread so thougt id make 1

yea they would prolly b a good character........i cant remember there moves except the eggs put that game was cool...nd creepy

Zevox

Smash Lord
Regrettably, they fall under the "impossible" category. They're owned by Rare, who are owned by Microsoft, who are in competition with Nintendo. Theres no way they'd permit one of Rare's most popular characters to be used in a Nintendo game, especially one as big as Brawl.

Zevox

Zevox

Smash Lord
isnt donkey kong rare as well
No, hes owned by Nintendo. He was, in fact, one of their earliest characters - his first game from back in 1981 is also the one in which Mario first appears (back when Mario was called "jumpman"). Rare just produced a number of his games back when they were a second party for Nintendo. Same as with Star Fox. Banjo-Kazooie, however, were developed and licensed by Rare itself, not Nintendo, and thus belong to them.

Zevox

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I would love it if B&K made it to Brawl. Sadly they are on the side of nerdster Bill Gates and his red ring of death. If only it could be possible so we can also have Killer Instinct characters on Brawl.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Banjo and Kazooie would make for excellent fighters! Why not discuss it on the thread that I made about it already?

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
As much as it pains me to say this, they took Banjo out of freakin Diddy Kong racing DS, the game where he originated. They sure as hell won't let him be in Brawl. It is such a shame. Banjo and Kazooie are such awesome characters and if they hadn't been bought by MS, I bet Banjo would have been in Brawl.

Top Bottom