• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Washington Tournament SSBB

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
So a new store opened up in my town and it's looking to host tournaments for a variety of games and one of them was Brawl.

I just want to know if anyone in the Seattle, Everett area would be interested?

It's a brand spankin new shop called "Game Face" in Monroe WA.

The rules could be
3 stocks, 1v1
8 minute time limit
no items
no cherry picking.

If i get enough people who would like to participate the owner would host a tourny at his shop.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
Ah, I really just wanna do some tournaments with SSBB in the Area of Washington. I havn't done one yet and I thought the new store "Game Face" would be a cool place to do it.

They have like 4 60 inch t.v.'s (Dunno if they're LCD or what) and ton of these crazy nice Seude chairs. Plus the funny thing is that the guy who runs the shop didn't even know what Brawl was.

It also makes me mad that the two systems up front in the main lobby are a PS3 and an XBOX 360, wtf Wii has to take back seat.

KingMak

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to be in this. I leave very close to Monroe and I've been dieing to play in a Brawl tourney here in Washington, but no one's hosting any! I've got about 4-5 friends who would also be willing to participate in this, and possibly even more. If you even need any help co-ordinating this I could help out. Maybe clean up the rules a bit and make it a bit more professional? Anyways, hit me up.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I live in monroe. Add me to myspace/aim/msn

im one of the best in the region at melee/brawl

myspace.com/5olid5nake
eggz2021 = aim
ninjamaster2021@hotmail.com = msn

edit: we have monthlies in lynwood, check the regional zones -> pacific west and look for the gameclucks thread. we have like 50 skilled players every month.

Chexr

Smash Ace
God**** 50? why is every place have so much more people than us =[[ we get like 15 maybe.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
Well, so far it sounds good, i'll goto the Shop today and talk to the guy who runs it, sure enough he'll have one set up.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
Well, i talked to the guy who runs it and he said that it'll happen and he might buy more Wii's if enough people show up for the first tourny.

I wanna show these guys that smash is a very competitive scene, he and the owner think it's all about CoD4 and Halo 3. Let's show em up!

tsl

Smash Apprentice
This is relevant to my interests. Count me in as a definite yes if/when this happens. Please keep us updated. ^^

SCOLLINS

Smash Rookie
We just had one on Friday at my store in Bonney Lake. Wished I could have seen more of you there however not bad for our first one seeing as how we had 18 players. I am looking forward to hosting more of these later in the year.

Top Bottom