• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Was I reported?

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
Here's video of what happened. It's only 5 seconds long
https://youtu.be/jkh5hwGuTvQ

I don't know if I was blocked or reported because I don't know if reporting someone automatically removes you from the room. I assume blocking does. (Maybe he turned off his Wii U)
I understand that there's no way to answer this because maybe he reported AND blocked (or turned off his Wii

Regardless, this is what's wrong with the Report system. My tag was Pollo. No t-bagging. No spam. Was Mr. G&W, a mid tier character. Not even a single taunt. I shouldn't have to hold my breath and hope I wasn't reported.

And if I was reported, Nintendo won't tell me. It'll be just another point for my inevitable trip to banland.

1FC0

Smash Lord
WOW I CAN WATCH AN UNLISTED VIDEO I MUST BE PART OF THE 1% TOP PERCENTAGE RATTATA

I only got the 3DS version but I do not report often but I do not think that it removes you there but I am not sure.

Last edited:

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
WOW I CAN WATCH AN UNLISTED VIDEO I MUST BE PART OF THE 1% TOP PERCENTAGE RATTATA

I only got the 3DS version but I do not report often but I do not think that it removes you there but I am not sure.

Well....yeah, that's how unlisted videos work. haha You share the link and anyone can watch it.
xD

Top Bottom