• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
3. There were 3 planes that crashed that day. 1 hit 1 world trade center, 1 hit the pentagon, 1 landed off course in Shanksville.
4. Only one plane hit a world trade center, yet both of them collapsed.
Actually, 4 planes crashed. Two planes hit the WTC, one in each tower, that's why they both collapsed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh god, reading your post made me laugh so much.

1. If you watch the buildings collapse, you see windows shatter from the bottom floors many minutes after the first plane crashed.
...and? I honestly do not understand what that point is suppose to do with anything.

2. Neither of the buildings toppled over, they both fell directly down. The only way for this to happen is to have charges set on the main supports of the buildings causing each floor to pile on top of each other. The top floor lets go, lands on the the floor below it, and so on.
Completely and absolutely wrong.

National Institue of Science and Technology said:
Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.
3. There were 3 planes that crashed that day. 1 hit 1 world trade center, 1 hit the pentagon, 1 landed off course in Shanksville.
I don't even know how you could claim that. Do you remember anything at all about it? I mean, Christ, you'd think you'd at least know that their were 4 planes if you were going to make a thread about it. Because not only are the four planes documented, but they were also found.

4. Only one plane hit a world trade center, yet both of them collapsed.
Two planes hit the towers, one for each. Jesus christ man, that was on live televsion.

5. The plane that hit the pentagon allegedly vaporized upon impact due to the high heat of the jet fuel. In order to fully vaporize an entire plane, that jet fuel would have to burn over 9000 degrees, jet fuel can only burn 500 degrees before burning up.
Wrong again, no official ever made such a claim.

But wait, what's this?

Looks like they found plane parts to me. But I dunno, maybe aliens forged it.

6. The plane that landed in Shanksville left only a small crater in the ground, nothing bigger than a telephone touch pad was found at the scene.
Wrong, the crater was 115 feet wide and 12 feet deep. As well as, you know the whole blackbox they recently played at that trial, along with the ****ing plane.

Need I go on? I fully believe that the United States government planned 9/11 and blamed it all on Iraq just for an excuse to enter the country, gain power and oil.
We blamed it on Al'Quida, not Iraq. Iraq came two years later, and if we went there for oil then we much really suck, considering how high our gas prices are.

What are your guys' thoughts on this entire abomination?
I think your dumb as ****

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Oh god, reading your post made me laugh so much.

...and? I honestly do not understand what that point is suppose to do with anything.

Completely and absolutely wrong.

I don't even know how you could claim that. Do you remember anything at all about it? I mean, Christ, you'd think you'd at least know that their were 4 planes if you were going to make a thread about it. Because not only are the four planes documented, but they were also found.

Two planes hit the towers, one for each. Jesus christ man, that was on live televsion.

Wrong again, no official ever made such a claim.

But wait, what's this?

Looks like they found plane parts to me. But I dunno, maybe aliens forged it.

Wrong, the crater was 115 feet wide and 12 feet deep. As well as, you know the whole blackbox they recently played at that trial, along with the ****ing plane.

We blamed it on Al'Quida, not Iraq. Iraq came two years later, and if we went there for oil then we much really suck, considering how high our gas prices are.

I think your dumb as ****
Watch parts 1-4 and come back and see what you say. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_E4N5YIycI

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Anyone using Loose Change or Zeitgeist to prove any points will be banned from the DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom