• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warriors Theory

Mafew

Smash Rookie
In general, Warriors is about the clans moveing away from tradition. So I think in the broken code they are going to remove the rule against relationships with cats outside your own clan. First of all we already have a forbidden romance starting with rootpaw and (I forget her name lol). Also a lot of the “code breakers” are cats with forbidden romances. Off the top of my head, Dovewing had Tigerstar, Lionblaze had (I can’t remember her name lol), and Jayfeather had Half Moon. Also I heard this theory that Ashfur was the mysterious voice in the first broken code book and he took over Bramblestar’s body. Honestly there is no way that voice was actually from starclan as evident from the fact that Jayfeather was suspicious, and like the only cat with a closer relationship to Starclan would be Goosefeather. Jayfeather knows how Starclan works.

Mafew

Smash Rookie
Yeah I’m just saying Lionheart had a forbidden relationship at some point

Top Bottom