• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Warrenton / Front Royal / Culpeper area player looking for practice (NOVA)

Dr. Hasbeen

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm kind of out in the boonies of NOVA, but I'm looking for a solid practice partner for Melee. I've unfortunately been unable to attend many locals (which on average are an hour and a half from Rappahannock where I live) due to schedule / gas / tournament costs but still want to get some solid play / practice in. Definitely not the best Shiek main but hopefully with play that isn't just bracket / pre-post friendlies I'll improve quickly. So, if there's anyone in the area let me know, I have set-ups and can host people and am willing to drive (a reasonable distance) for good practice.

Top Bottom