• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WARNING: Smasher Approaching!

That1SonicPlayer96

Smash Rookie
Hello all! Call me "That1sonicplayer", I'm a for-fun smasher gone competitive looking for ways to challenge myself.

So, to start, here are my mains: N64: Luigi, GCN: Luigi, Wii: Sonic (Might change to Luigi as well)
If you haven't noticed, I like using Luigi, but for good reason, though he might slide a little and have a semi-weak recovery, I can get used to his attacks and style and use them to my advantage! (If your at 100%... run...)

Next, of course, I have MANY other interests besides Smash. I'm an all-around gamer who loves to try new series/games and loves to express myself in each game even more.
I DO play Playstation titles, but Nintendo was my first gaming love and will be closest to my heart.

I'm also into Sci-fiish movies and animated movies... and yeah, I think that's all you need to know!

Oh, and as much as I'd LOVE to do tournements, due to lack of funds, I can only do local tournements (if any...) so yeah... Bye.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I've noticed that most people that have ever mained Luigi typically main him in all games, at least from my observations. The Luigi pride is real.

And I'm just like you when it comes to PlayStation and Nintendo, heck, same with tournaments.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time around here.

Upprcut

Smash Rookie
Nice mains. My main will always be Captain Falcon...and I mean always.

Top Bottom