• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warning! Challenger Approaching!

RGN

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6909 6305 7394
Hello everyone, my name is Matty, but i go by Reign(or Reignbow, if my first choice is unavailable).

Im very new to the smash scene, but I ued to play alot when I was much younger. I recently started playing again, and watching pro matches after seeing The Smash Brothers documentary(im sure you have seen this alot latly). Now to answer some of the questions from the sticky.
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4, why?
  • I have only been playing melee, but i don't really have a main yet. I have just been playing with everyone, to try and see who I like and can get good with.

• Why have you joined Smashboards?
  • To meet new people in what seems like an awesome community. and also to hopfully get good at the game, also super excited for smash 4.

• Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
  • I have not attended any at this point, I would love to go to some events in the future tho.

• Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.!
  • I am a big gamer. Im a huge fan of Starcraft2, both playing and watching pro tournaments. I play a lot of other games tho, tons and tons, all day long. :D

• What other communities are you a part of?
  • The only other community i would say im apart of is starcraft2
I think that about sums it up. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and maybe one day we can even play smash together :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, Reign! How nice of you to join us :)

It's nice to have fresh faces in the Smash scene (meaning people still coming into the scene playing little to no Smash at all growing up).

Hope you enjoy your time around the forums!

RGN

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6909 6305 7394
thank you for the warm welcome my friend!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SWF Reigns!

You should change your name to Roman Reigns by the way.

1392598931938.gif

AceMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KnowledgeMan
Hey just saw your thread about half an hour after I posted mine, sorry I used the same title, was not trying to steal it. Also, nice to have another smasher, welcome to Smashboards!

RGN

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6909 6305 7394
haha its all good man, and welcome to you too!

Top Bottom