• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Specials (video)

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Man, I can't wait to play as him.
My only problem with him is his FS, it should have lasted longer since it has no "instant kill" qualities to it.

Decaponch

Smash Rookie
Man, I can't wait to play as him.
My only problem with him is his FS, it should have lasted longer since it has no "instant kill" qualities to it.
Or maybe the guy playing as him just wasen't using the ability to its potential

CMWaters

Smash Rookie
I can't wait to see a fully-charged Wario Waft while in Wario-Man mode.

Saffron

Smash Apprentice
Well that settles it. Wario looks awesome. The dirty ******* is gonna be my main.
It's gonna be fun kicking my friends with him :p.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Looking at that video, it would seem that Wario's shoulder charge is his side B move when he doesn't have his bike.

At the end he seems to do a running A attack (where he slides on his belly). So the shoulder charge must be a side B.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
i really wish he hit metaknight when he tossed the bike.
i'm wondering if it has box-esque or barrel-esque damage.

that would be a SWEET edgeguard.

edit: because he's carrying like a box/barrel.

NintendoFan963

Smash Cadet
Looking at that video, it would seem that Wario's shoulder charge is his side B move when he doesn't have his bike.

At the end he seems to do a running A attack (where he slides on his belly). So the shoulder charge must be a side B.

I'm pretty sure that the shoulder charge is his forward tilt

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
can anyone comment on how much distance wario's Fsmash (Shoulder Rush) covers? or perhaps link to a vid that shows it off well, away from the edge?

as someone who's played every Wario Land game, this move is somewhat important to me. ;) i was a bit sad it wasn't his FB, but having it as a Fsmash is an interesting alternative.

thanks!

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
It doesn't go that far... but it has another interesting property: super armor. The best vid to see this is the 12th one I posted in the "you're so money" topic: go watch the 12th video (vs Link) at 4:14. You'll see that Wario, at the very beginning of the move, before he actually lunges forward, doesn't flinch at all from Link's down-air.

Edit: I know it doesn't go as far as in Wario Land games, but I can still see it becoming a key move, especially since it's Wario's best KO move along with being S-A "super-armored".

C-c-c-c-combo breaker! :p

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Hell yeah he's gonna be great! :)

At first, I was disappointed in Wario's "best KO move"... I thought it was way too slow to hit anything, let alone a moving player. I even thought they gave no SA moves to Wario! Then I saw that "Wario vs Link" video, and realised how mistaken I had been. :)

Top Bottom