• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warioman & Giga Bowser

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
What are the codes that enable one to play as these characters? I wish to remove them because I'm sick of people not just playing the game acting like I want to sit there and watch them cheat and *still* lose. These are the types of people that tell a joke for eons after it stops being funny. It was cute the first two days, but now it's just irritating. How do I remove them? I appreciate any help.

Narpas_sword

Are your friends having fun annoying you? Or are they just more interested in playing a fun casual way?

Either way, removing elements of the game won't solve that. They'll either find something else to annoy you or stop playing.

There are better tactics, but it requires knowing their motivation behind playing the final smash characters.

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Are your friends having fun annoying you? Or are they just more interested in playing a fun casual way?

Either way, removing elements of the game won't solve that. They'll either find something else to annoy you or stop playing.

There are better tactics, but it requires knowing their motivation behind playing the final smash characters.
No they're having fun being stupid acting like they've achieved something when doing it. It turns out when I want to actually play the game I don't want to see my opponent invalidate Smash by hitting up on the C-stick. I know it was added as a joke but it was an extremely ****ty and unfunny joke.

I already dealt with it. Warioman now has a run speed of .000001. A 20,000,000 frame jump squat. 0 air mobility. 0 weight. all hitboxes removed. damage of all hitboxes are 0. grab boxes removed. 1 gravity and fast fall speed so marth can Dthrow CG him forever. Ya. Whatever. I just wanted to know what the codes were that enabled it so I could manually remove them, but this is funny as well.

Top Bottom