• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario sound

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I loved the redone Ashley's Theme. As for other songs, apparently the generic "WarioWare Inc." theme has been confirmed at JumpFesta.

Some I'd like to see would be probably 9-Volt's theme from Smooth Moves, redone of course, for a sort of techno beat. I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do with the Mona Pizza theme, and god they NEED Jimmy T's theme from his *introduction* in Smooth Moves. Not his microgames theme but his actual introduction you can replay in the cinema thing. If they threw that in my head would explode with obscure awesomeness. XD

Also, not that I've played many of the games, but I know a lot of people would like some themes from the WarioWorld/Land games, not just WarioWare. But those would be some of my picks.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I want the main theme of Warioworld. Its full of win.
I mean the one in the first stage =)

Top Bottom