• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mid-Air Bike Turn Glitch

Intoxijake

Smash Rookie
Not sure if anyone has found this or not but I had this happen to me while playing on For Glory tonight. I was able to replicate it a few times in training but cant seem to be consistent enough to even figure out if it is useful . You have to hit the stage just right and immediately turn and then turn again to do it. Just figured I would put it on here encase anyone could find a use for it.

Video of me doing it during a FG match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIi0rslnisM

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You just have to be touching an edge at the very beginning of the use of a Bike. You can do the same thing if you're right on the edge facing away from it.

The Bike turnaround only hits grounded opponents for some reason, which makes me sad.

DrunkWario

Smash Rookie
Although the bike's turnaround can't hit people in midair, which is a shame, because the turnaround increases the bike's kill power by quite a bit, the few frames when the bike is moving forward towards the wall can be used offensively like this (http://gfycat.com/SecondLargeGartersnake), correct?

Granted, it would only ever work on some characters that would need to recover low going straight up, I think...

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
You can also angle the bike slightly down when you're near the lip of the stage and then jump off, Wario doesn't crash against the stage and the bike's hitbox stays there for a while covering the ledge. You can get a stage spike on anyone trying to grab the ledge, much like how you saw on Reflex's video at 0:10

Top Bottom