• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario eating move

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
I saw somewhere, I can't remember if it was a video or a screenshot, but I saw Wario catching one of Snake's grenades in his mouth and eating it. What do you make of this? Do you think he can eat projectiles and regurgitate a more powerful attack a la oil panic? Or does he just eat them?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Theres also the screenshot of him opening his mouth to MASSIVE proportions while chasing pikachu.

Grab maybe? lol

iron blade

Smash Ace
maybe it's similar to bowser's koopa klaw, you can eat them, give them damage, and throw them/spit them out.

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Smash Apprentice
I think I saw this in the "Snake Joins the Brawl!" vid. Snake chucks a grenade, and Wario eats it. Apparently, biting other characters makes them reek of garlic, whatever that means (this was explained in one of the communications movies on the Shadow Moses Island). So far, we know he can stop grenades with it and bite people. Lets not jump to too many conclusions >.>...

Top Bottom