• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Car!!!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I just had a thought: Wario's >B is the Bike. But, traditional Wario never RODE a bike. Wouldn't it be something if when he was in overalls, he drove his CAR for his >B!?

Bacon Man11

Smash Journeyman
I like this idea, but they'd have to make his car the same size of his bike or else that would give overall Wario an advantadge. And a car that size would be wierd.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
I miss his Purple 1960s Cadillac. Its way cooler than the bike. Thou I don't see how it would be easy to pick up and throw his car like he does his bike(I'm sure Wario Man could tho :) ).

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I just had a thought: Wario's >B is the Bike. But, traditional Wario never RODE a bike. Wouldn't it be something if when he was in overalls, he drove his CAR for his >B!?
I agree with this. Wario will be one of my most used characters, and WarioWorld wario will be the one I use most. I will miss the Purple cadillac. Just doesnt make sense for classic Wario to ride a bike BUT I think it wold have been truly pointless (except for looks) implementation.

Oh well.

Wario-Man

Smash Rookie
I miss his Purple 1960s Cadillac. Its way cooler than the bike. Thou I don't see how it would be easy to pick up and throw his car like he does his bike(I'm sure Wario Man could tho :) ).
Why, thank you. I DO think I could lift the car. :)

Joking aside...

Wario=PURE BADASSERY.

FilibusterRhymes

Smash Cadet
He rode a motorcycle in Wario Blast Featuring Bomberman and Mario Excitebike.
His course in Mario Kart 64 was a motocross arena and its description said he was a huge fan.

But, yeah, the Brute would be a lot cooler.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
whether you guys like it or not, this is Wario Ware Wario. And in Wario Ware (almost all the games) he rode that motorcycle.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
whether you guys like it or not, this is Wario Ware Wario. And in Wario Ware (almost all the games) he rode that motorcycle.
May I...?

This isn't Wario Ware Wario, nor is it Wario Land/World Wario. It's Wario, period.

The fart could be conceived as something out of WarioWare, the bike definitely is from WarioWare, *but* the bite and the up B were taken straight out of Wario World, as was the forward throw.

And need I remind you of where his awesome, super-armored fsmash came from?

Top Bottom