• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario bike glitch on Halberd...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
56K said:
I had a really odd glitch happen to me on Halberd involving the bike. I saved the replay, I plan to have a vid of it soon. But I was hanging on the right edge while the stage was in one of those "flying" portions. I let go of the edge and instantly got on my bike. The bike connected to the bottom of the stage and I was just floating there for a bit, then if flipped up onto the stage and I was still on it o_O
Here's the video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W63tOBDhK7I

WTF has this happened to anyone else? I wonder if there are other bike glitches on other stages >.>

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
i've see another glitch. And this one is sweet. I mounted my bike on yoshi's island on the right side, right where the level has that slight dip on the edge. Anyway, marth was approaching me and I ramp up the tiny incline onto marth and then fly straight up into the air (basically as high as a fully charged fart sends you) and hung up there for about 2-3 seconds. I came back down on my bike. Haven't replicated this since!

itsame

Smash Rookie
i hope they make a glitch section in these forums

nice glitch though

Mix

Smash Cadet
yeah i 've done this on battlefeild alot. i always get my front tires hanging on the platforms. i beleive the 2 tires have their own traction seprate from eachother. so that's why this happens.

Top Bottom