• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario and [secret read topic] in SSE.

rykall

Smash Cadet
On the Subspace Emmisary movie, lauched December 21st, I noticed that Bowser had the same 'Trophy-fying' gun as Wario.
Could it be that they are a third team? Like, Mario and Co. VS Wario and Co. VS Subspace Army.
Even the almighty King DeDeDe, King of the Waddle Dees, could join the Wario Team. Afterall, Bowser, King of the Koopas, also joined him.

And last, but cartainly not least, some evidence with the guns.

I know these two suck, but I got them from YouTube.
just note the gun.
note wario's size compare to the gun.

One thing that you should also note, is that the gun Bowser has, bigger looks than Wario's gun. But both guns still do the same thing. Trophy-fying innocent people.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I think Wario has been taken over by the SubSpace Army. He now turns people into trophies, and let them be taken over too.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Wario is working for the Minister. When he is double crosses/not payed for his work/when it becomes inconvenient for him, he fits against them. Wario is never really evil, he just works for his own gain and WILL fight his employers to get it.

rykall

Smash Cadet
Nah, I personally think what I said in the first post. I mean, IF they work forthe Subspace Army, why is Bowser attacking Fox and Diddy? And is he not helping Wario? I mean, maybe they're both trophy hunting, and got the gun from some strange randomguywhomwedontknowanythingaboutYET.

Or they work just for the AM. I can be wrong.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
The close up view on Warios face makes his head appear larger... but Bowser is clearly much bigger than his gun, while wario is just a bit bigger than his...

Im gona take a guess that Bowser and Wario will be playable in the SSE somehow, hopefully every character is included

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Well I am guessing that Bowser wants to take DK out of the picture because DK is right around the same size as bowser. He gets DK but Diddy escapes, Boswer goes after him. Then Diddy runs into fox rayquaza etc.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I don't know, but I believe they're both working for SE. I believe it after seeing that cutscene where Kirby and Zelda/Peach are on the Halberd making their way to save the other Princess.

Algus Underdunk

Smash Journeyman
From what I've seen, I'll assume several characters (Bowser, Wario, King Dedede, etc.) are on the villainous side of the story mode...

Also, Wario isn't as big as the other heavyweights. Here's a great example:

You'll notice that Wario's the tiniest of the heavyweights. Bowser, DK, and Dedede are more or less gargantuan this time around (ironically, in his own games, King Dedede has to be under two feet tall...)

So anyhoo, yeah, Wario's 'un petit' compared to the others.

But there's a wealth of bad guys just waiting to get in. We've already seen Petey Pirahna and Rayquaza join up with the bad guys, but someone like R.O.B. joining them is surprising, as well as the Meteos critters (they've popped up in several videos as minor enemies)

Top Bottom