• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wargasm viable?

Panix

Smash Ace
Thats old, and its very viable =p.
But let me see you pull of steb's combo after a shield break, now thats impressive.

BRANman

Smash Cadet
i'm not that good. and i might not know what i'm talking about. but that looks like it would take an imense amount of luck and reading your opponent to pull off.

then again im a nub.

Edit: Sorry my wording might be confusing. i think wargasm would be ok. i was referring to Steb's Combo in the above paragraph

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
i'm not that good. and i might not know what i'm talking about. but that looks like it would take an imense amount of luck and reading your opponent to pull off.

then again im a nub.
yeah no amount of reading your opponent would cause him to stand still for 6+ seconds. This combos if for after shield breaks only.

Panix

Smash Ace
yeah no amount of reading your opponent would cause him to stand still for 6+ seconds. This combos if for after shield breaks only.
by the way, this is the steb combo. Wargasam is slightly different

(sorry for not watching the video, I just assumed it was the wargasm.)

BRANman

Smash Cadet
wargasm seemed similar..... except for the part where it was pulled of during a game

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sure you'd be too stunned by what just happened to even consider DI'ing.
I know I would.

Top Bottom