• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to play Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

new6uill3

Smash Rookie
Hi! Im a little bad xd
And I want to improve fighting with others in wifi; i never find anyone to fight!!:mad:
Also if you can, i want to know how do you name the moves xD I read things like U Tilt and i get lost.
I play with the normal wii control.
I use Pit, Meta Knight Falco Marth Pikachu and Ness
:awesome:

new6uill3

Smash Rookie
okay, sorry i have some difficulties with english haha i didnt find it thanks :)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Yes, the smashboards arena is the place to go to find people to Brawl. Just post saying you are looking and chances are you will get a taker. It would also be in convenience to you to add your friend code and your main character(s) to the "About Me" section of you profile. This will make them appear underneath your avatar, otherwise known as the postbit. As for your question, the letters stand for the direction. The "U" stands for up, "D" for down, "N" for neutral, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom