• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to main Pit because of Uprising

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I've been really getting into playing as Pit recently, mostly because of how I fell in love with the character in Kid Icarus Uprising. I remember not liking his play style because I felt like his attacks weren't really effective up until some months ago when I finally understood how to play him and well. I love using him in 2v2s, since I tend to be "supportive" of my team mate (as in harass our opponents and try not to take too much damage- allow my teammate to tank and kick some ass while I fly around and rack up their percentile). Pit is really a fun character to use and I'm finding myself shying away from my other two mains Kirby and Ness. Mind you, I can add him as a 3rd (or 4th, since I think I'm good with Yoshi, I think).

So, anyways, the point I'm trying to get at is has anyone felt differently about a character in Smash Bros over the years due to a new game in their series? I know for sure I'll be using Pit in Smash Bros. 4 and hopefully, Hades.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Not really, I've mained Pit before the Pit Icarus game came out. Although, there was a spike in people playing Pit due to the new game for a couple weeks, then it dropped. Pit is a better character than Kirby, Ness, and Yoshi, so if you like him a lot, you should consider maining him. He's fun to use, and has a lot of potential that has still not been shown yet to the fullest.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Not me! Pit was the first character I ever picked up and mained in Brawl. Sure I ended up dropping him for a couple years, but I recently picked him up and I love him for the same reasons I did before. He is just an all around great character that has loads of potential!

The only character I can say this sort of applied to me with is Snake. I have been a MGS fan for years now, but I did not play Snake until "Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker" released. Why? I have no idea... I guess it just revitalized my love for the series enough for me to pick Snake up!

Top Bottom