• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to learn Meta Knight

Zertnik24

Smash Rookie
NNID
cadeo24
I'm kind of curiouscurious and want to learn Meta Knight. I'm no stranger to combos and fast characters since I main Pikachu. Any tips for how I can learn Meta Knight?

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Take some time and read through the social, we're all learning together ~

Meatbag

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KeithSprings
Head to the meta knight resource catalog. It's a great place for new mrta knight players

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Go to the showdowngg channel on youtube and do a search for "ito meta knight."

Zeriora

Smash Apprentice
Go to the showdowngg channel on youtube and do a search for "ito meta knight."
This dedede scrub is definately right. Ito's meta knight is what makes meta knight GOOD. If it weren't for Ito, meta knight would probably be seen as mid or low tier.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Hey guys...dont normally come here just xane to say do you guys know someone called.

''Vreyvus''

Played him on for glory yesterday...and just completely and utterly wrecked me like i have never been wrecked this hard even by a top tier...
He 2 stocked me twice in 2 matches and left..
He was a Metaknight...

Wow..honestly though i was playing brawl...
I had no idea MK was capable of such in this game...
I have the 2 matches recorded....i just had to save them because of the wreckage....

Top Bottom