• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to delete, but don't know how.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Please ignore this post, as I'm trying to figure out how to delete former threads I've created.

D

Deleted member

i main yoshi. I wouldnt call myself very good, but u know, im ok.WHy dont u answer the question first.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hahaha, there's like a top pro Yoshi for every continent.

North America: Me Gabe
South America: Seba
Europe: Svampen (if he still plays)
Australia: Bringer
Japan: Fumi (who may or may not still play)

Since there are no African or Antarctican Yoshis that I'm aware of, I'll just announce my candidacy for those spots. ^_^

D

Deleted member

:yoshi: Hahaha, there's like a top pro Yoshi for every continent.

North America: Me Gabe
South America: Seba
Europe: Svampen (if he still plays)
Australia: Bringer
Japan: Fumi (who may or may not still play)

Since there are no African or Antarctican Yoshis that I'm aware of, I'll just announce my candidacy for those spots. ^_^
Im moving to antartica first, since thats the only place ill ever be the best at anything :p Never seen Seba, is he good?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: He has a thread here somewhere.

Just look up his name on the video sticky or something. His thread is around, though. Yeah, he's pretty beast. But I mean, that list may not be concrete. There could be underground Yoshis we've never seen or heard of that are amazingly amazing. Who knows. **shrug**

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bloshi, check your PMs. I have something super-awesome cool I want you to see!

Top Bottom