• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want your guys opinion on something... (recovery related)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So in case you didn't know, you can hold down on the control stick so you can prevent your character from auto sweet-spotting. Well here is where that comes into play.

Good Wolf players know how to scar, but I have been getting a lot of luck using the 'scarring' when I'm trying to recover. What I do is I use the Wolf Flash and hold down. This won't work on ALL stages (cough Lylat screws me a lot cough) but it has been working wonders amongst my competition. It keeps them on their toes and is a nice surprise. I was hoping to get some feedback on what you guys think of this idea.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
If you press the triangle button on the PS3 controller Wolf turns super saiyan.

Other than that, thank you anyway. Never know when you are too lazy to read might turn out you know something others don't. I'm still working on hooking up the PS3 controller to the Wii. =)

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Yes I use semi scaring a lot now, but it sometimes gets predictable so my opponent just wait were I'm going to land and charges his side smash and I get blown away.

Wolf has a lot of ways to go back on the stage, so it's important to use the one that's safest but without being predicrable.

Top Bottom