• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wall of pain...and some rest problems...

-XG-

Smash Rookie
Two quick questions:

When doing the Wall of pain on others, is it wise to only use the bair or should I throw in nairs and fairs as well?

I seem to ALWAYS get rest spammed by my friends when they play Jigglyspam. Is there a good way to disrupt/counter the rest other than shielding and Marth/Roy countering?

Thanks in advanced for the help.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
i use fairs and bairs in my wop'ing, depending on how far i want them to fly back, i use fairs for more comboing and bairs to just keep them away.

for avoiding rest, keep moving, try spotdodging if they get predictable, and space yourself well.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
the Fair has less knockback, so you can combo your opponent off the stage. With bair you hit your opponent with one single hit off the stage and your opponent may be able to come back...

Another counter possibility is DI O_o
Well when your opponent just tries to rest, without an attack before, he should often miss.

(Im not a jigglyplayer btw, sry 4 my bad engli$h)

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I use bair and fair either way works to carry them off the stage. if they DI torwards you then sometimes a nair can keep them off the stage and let you continue with W0P

if you are getting gimp rested then spacing is your friend and stop rolling. if you are getting comboed into rest then DI better

Top Bottom