• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

walking with poeple in his mouth

mask man

Smash Cadet
ok chances are you read the title and think"wtf?"
its about kirby,
i was playing on krilla,my opponent was kirby in dreamland
he swalloud me and then jumped off the edge,blew me out(under the level) and got back on the stage!

how could he walk with me in his mouth?
is this some cheat?or tactic?
if it is a cheat it must change when walking is possable,like how infinate jumps mkes at seem like you can alwase jump becouse it changes the fact that when you finnish your 2nd jump you can only do your 3rd jump instead of jumping again.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Um, I've never seen this before. I don't play Kirby much, but I thought he couldn't move when he sucks you up. The only way I know of that would allow him to do that is by being off the edge when he sucks you up, and maybe wind. But walking?

Sounds like a cheat to me. Care to enlighten us, Tnga?

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
If he was near the edge the actual action might have pushed him back slightly, so he fell off the edge and then popped you out under the ledge.

Or, you're simply mistaken and he actually "sucked" you up as he was falling downwards close to the edge.

Kirby can't walk when he's "full". In Melee, sure, but not in 64. No cheats can allow him to walk.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Um, I've never seen this before. I don't play Kirby much, but I thought he couldn't move when he sucks you up. The only way I know of that would allow him to do that is by being off the edge when he sucks you up, and maybe wind. But walking?

Sounds like a cheat to me. Care to enlighten us, Tnga?
I'm not dumb I'm not suggesting that kirby can walk with someone in his mouth, Im meerly saying that this guy's probably wrong and either the kirby sucked him right at the edge and used DI to slide off it with him, or sucked him up as he was falling.

I really don't think there's a cheat that changes the way kirby's moveset works, but I could be wrong. I just highly doubt it is all.

also that kill is for nubcakes.

felix45

Smash Lord
when you struggle to get out kirby moves a little bit which could have pushed him over the edge. that and wind could have done it.

either way kirby CANT walk after sucking someone up in ssb64 so yeah.

mask man

Smash Cadet
hmmmm so far im for either i was mistaken,or i was sucked in on a jump.
i just now thought that the chances of it being a cheat are very slim becouse the game would have to have animation of kirby walking with someone in his mouth(its diffrent beouse ya know kirby is all...bigger with stuff in his mouth)...but the game makers might for some retarted reason done it anyway.
ya i guess it was just me...i dont think it was the wind though.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you hit up and left, I think it is, when you're in Kirby's mouth, you'll make him jump slightly to the left (A very small jump). Maybe you did this?

mask man

Smash Cadet
hmmmmm these new ideas are interesting.
and once you think about it,the programers must have realy put more into the little things of the battle design we though...
think,they ahve important vairables like when a pow block apears,but a small thing,like what happens when you press B use more then one vairable,if the char is moving in a direction,if they are hit ect...
kinda off topic but still interesting.
anyway if i find a good program i could see if i could make a cheat to make it completly real...lol what if when kirby eats someone they die and dont come back 0_o

_kSo_

Smash Master
One of two things could have happened:

1.) the wind could have blown him off
2.) err, the wind could have blown him off :)

but yea i've seen this done before. my friend does this to me all the time on dreamland, yoshi's stage etc. it's actually quite effective. if you spit out CF of fox down there i KNOW you can't get back lol. but with pika, you have to quick attack correctly to get back but it's actually quite easy. lol

Top Bottom