• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waiting (and random rambling)

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4953]Waiting (and random rambling)[/drupal]

So here I am in an IT-PA lab waiting for 10 a.m. to roll around...go on Facebook, check out things on Smashboards, see if people have replied to any of my videos (C.F. video critique thread). Not many people to talk to on FB.

Still lots of talk about SOPA and PIPA. Doubt that it will pass...but with corruption in the political world there's no telling if the bills are going to be shot down or not. Most of the supporters are rich and want to continue to remain so, so they will most likely lobby everyone to their side by bribing everyone to vote Yes on these. I just know that if this crap passes, the internet will be almost useless. I saw something on FB regarding SOPA...something like "if you're caught singing a popular song on YouTube, and that song is worth about 1$, and that video reaches about 1,500 views, then you wil be charged with a felony."

Ugh...so there's my rant for today. The people who brought up this bill need to get hit with a b-> uair > knee. Or a Falcon punch.

Top Bottom