• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait, what?

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
Why are the Falco boards the only ones filled with pathetic joke-threads and senseless idiocity? Okay, Falco has humor written all over him, but stop making the Falco boards look stupid. I rarely come here because I usually just see: "BREAD!" and "FIIIIRREE!!!" What exactly happened here? D:

(I also bet the first post is going to mention bread of some sort. :ohwell:)

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Well since this is a useless thread......

"The Pizza-Cake Act"

The food item known as "Pizza-Cake" shall not be:
-manufactured, sold, distributed, possessed, or consumed by anybody. A perpetrator shall be punished with a $1,000,000 fine and no less than 20 years in prison.
-The "Pizza-Cake Act" however, does not over rule the "Falco Act", in which Falco can manufacture, posses, and consume the food item known as "Pizza-Cake". Further more, Falco will not sell or distribute for any reason "Pizza-Cake" to any person or persons.
-No person may ask Falco to sell or distribute to them "Pizza-Cake", and doing so is a crime punishable by death.

"The Bread Act"

-There is no bread in food stores, or bread a person manufactures in his or her dwelling that's better than Falco's bread.
-Under the "Falco Act", Falco will not sell or distribute for any reason "Bread" to any person or persons.
-No person may ask Falco to sell or distribute to them "Bread", and doing so is a crime punishable by death.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Dude there are some threads where we are actually getting **** done. Just ignore the useless, childish threads on this board and contribute to our discussion. Lol, it feels like the threads where were actually doing **** are like in the back alleys or the black market, because you do have to find us through all the bull****

Top Bottom