• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait a tic...2 Ganondorfs?!?

ironmanATL

Smash Rookie
So, as we all assumed, Ganondorf makes his evil-a$$ way into brawl, all decked out in his Twilight Princess garb:

And this is all good, although it looks like he doesn't have a sword, which is totally not all good:

BUT WAIT, what the hell is going on in this picture?:

Wind Waker Ganondorf?!?! With swords?!?! And an Alligator?!?! Clearly this is bizarre and needs explanation. I have no idea, maybe you do....

I found all these pictures here: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1087743-epic-spoiler-thread-2/
good sight

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Could be a fake then again Link also has his Wind Waker version so...Ganondorf may have his Wind Waker version, that alligator could be the one from Sonic ChaotiX Team or whatever they're called.
I dunno but I think that pic might be fake

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
"that alligator" is a Kremling.

jeez guys, go play some video games...

EDIT: also, that picture looks very fake to me. notice how G-dorf is still cel-shaded, whereas Toon Link is textured. also, i think the Kremling is straight out of DK Bongo Blast or whatever the hell it's called.

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
its called diorama mode, positioning trophies around to make little scenes.

THIS WAS ANNOUNCED ON THE DOJO

Top Bottom