• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waddle Dee Toss info + FS info

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Brief info on the Waddle Dee Toss (Along with some info on the minions that appear) and Some info on Dedede's FS.

Waddle Dee: 5% damage, 2% damage in FS
Jump attack: 7% damage
Waddle Dee jumps towards the enemy. He does this sometimes while he's on the field. It happens occasionally. He's the most common, that's why the move is called "Waddle Dee" Toss.

Waddle Doo: 7% damage, 8% damage in FS
Multiple electric shocks: 9 shots, 3% damage per hit
Waddle Doo launches small short-ranged electrical blasts from his eye to attack the enemy. He'll stop walking to do this attack. Besides walking, that's the only thing Waddle Doo does. He occurs sometimes, but not as often as the Waddle Dee.

Gordo: 22% damage, 15% damage in FS
Gordo is the rarest of the 3, and does the most damage. Gordo just bounces around the stage waiting for an enemy to hit him. Once an enemy hits him, he disappears. He also disappears in about 2 or 3 seconds after being thrown, which is not long.

If you're close to Dedede during his FS, you will get pulled to him, but he wont do damage, but his minions will.

Waddle Dee Toss is useful in avoiding some Powerful projectiles, such as Samus' Charged Shot, since Waddle Dee takes the damage.

Waddle Dee Toss can kill in Sudden Death.

When you are close to Waddle Dee or Waddle Doo, you can press the A button to throw them again, even while in the air.

You can use Dedede's Inhale to eat Waddle Dee or Waddle Doo. You will not gain any health by doing this.

Sometimes, when using Waddle Dee Toss, King Dedede might throw certain items, such as a capsule.

Gordo can be reflected by the enemy. Pit's Mirror Shield can Reflect Gordos, and can increase Gordo's damage from 22% to 33% damage.

aeota

Smash Cadet
I dont suppose theres any way to find the ratios of these, as well as the ratio of capsules?

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
XD I just tossed my first King Dedede capsule; it had a Smash Ball in it and I KO'd everybody.

Strangely enough I have yet to see a Gordo...

S2026

Smash Rookie
The part about waddles killing in sudden death is so true lmfao. More then once I've regicided into sudden death and launched a waddle dee immediately to win.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Let's get some ratios.

I definitely know that Gordo happens more often than Death Turnip did in the old game, today I got three Gordos in one match (two of which KO'd!), I also had a match where I got a Gordo first thing, and a match where I got two Gordos in a row.

Usage level for this move? Spam.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ratios scare me, so I dont use it. But the only simple thing that you'll know is that you wont get Waddle Doo twice in a row.

Update: The Capsules that Dedede can toss from "Waddle Dee Toss" can hold a Dragoon piece, or any other item, including smash balls, Even when items are turned off.
This is more rare than a Gordo.

Pit's Mirror Shield can reflect Gordos and can increase the damage output of Gordo from 22%to 33%.

aeota

Smash Cadet
Important to note: If you get a capsule when you've got items entirely disabled (Not set to NONE appearance, but literally turned off.) you will make a throw animation and get nothing but a puff of smoke. Its basically a stun for the enemy to hit you :\ Pretty rare, though, so its no big issue.

Top Bottom