• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Games Brawl Tourney Results: April 19th

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Looks like I'm going to have to make this thread again lulz

anyway I don't know the full results so tell me what you made and I'll add it in. if you don't know what you made, tell me how many sets you won and how many you lost (include byes as a win). or if anyone can contact Waba can get official results that would be swell

1: EternalCrusade ($210)
2: George ($60)
3: Franklin ($30)
4: FullMetal
5: Tilt (I think)
5: Ryan
7: Xif
7: William Kim
9: YnO
9:
9:
9:
13: theONEjanitor
13: Poet
13:
13:
17: Michael Parker
17: Nameless
17: Siren
17: Animal
17: Neon
17: Henry
17: Luca
17: Noez
25: Richard Patterson
25: Chris Pimenta
25: Juggs
25: Chase
25: Rizz
25: Diablo
25: dynomite
25: Shadow

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Good games to all, had a lot of fun and I look forward to playing you all in the future ^_^

btw, could you change E.C. to EternalCrusade? EC is the abreviation I attatch to my character
EDIT: thanks =P

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Shoutouts:
George: second place? wtf you're a monster. finals was intense as well. watch out for that d-smash. d-smash occurs after every move, continue to block! :-D
Poet: You're getting good, keep playing. One day Alabama is gonna ransack one of these tournaments. You beat that one guys Diddy, right? Just space Diddy, he doesn't have that much range.
Desu: My favorite matches of the night. Rocketbarrell Spike!! **** you and your friggin' turtling and your impossible to kill Dedede. 7 minutes goes by fast in exciting matches.
Ryan: I hate PIT
Nameless: good ZSS, you're good with that forward B.
Luca: air-dodge more :-D
half of GA: where the frick were you guys
i'm going to win some money in one of these ****ed things

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
yay shoutouts

George: I have to hand it to you, you effing rocks the house with that Kirby! Anyone who says combos arent in brawl need to play you ^_^

Franklin: I love playing you man, your enthusiasm about everything is great

Ryan: Had fun playing in the tourney match and in friendlies against you, your Pit is great, and you really need to teach me how to glide like that T_T

Y~TEA: I hate playing G&W's lol, stupid box and turtle...but you did a lot more than spam (unlike any G&W I've ever played) and it was fun playing you

Desu: that was an intense rematch from momocon, amazing DDD of course ^_^ I look forward to playing you in future tournaments

I know Im forgetting one or two people and I feel bad >_> but I'll come back and edit as I remember

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Good tourny everyone.

I (Ryan!) got 5th I think.

Looking forward to playing everyone again. I'm going to be looking for a rematch on your meta e.c.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I will eventually remember to post real shout outs:

T1J - Awesome
E.C - Super Awesome
XIF - BACK THROOOOOOOW

8 am without sleep johns
bbbbbbbbbbb

Top Bottom