• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game 10/27 results/shoutouts thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
because Dave is asleep, i think.

Singles
1: Carter----------\
----------------------> Split pot, Carter sent XIF to losers
1: XIF -------------/
3: FullMetal
4: GA Peach
5: 112
5: Chris

Doubles
1st - The Ambiguously Gay Duo (112 + Carter/Mike and Mike)
2nd - Show 'Em Why Georgia Uses The Falcon Punch (XIF + FullMetal)
3rd - Team Orange (Laijin + Rakyu)
4th - Darc and Dazwa (SleepyK + Elliot)
5th - Galactic Space Cadets (TBag + S0FT)
5th - Turtle ***ger (Kevin + Compton)

VIDS

SINGLES
Carter vs S0FT 2

112 vs XIF 1
112 vs XIF 2

TEAMS FINALS

The Ambiguously Gay Duo vs Show 'Em Why Georgia Uses The Falcon Punch ?
Pre game Trashtalk, from 112.
he Ambiguously Gay Duo vs Show 'Em Why Georgia Uses The Falcon Punch ?

WABA GAMES 2 MONTAGE

Yin

Smash Rookie
my first smash tournament ^_^. Was really fun. Now all I need to do is practice in order to keep up with you guys. Sheesh, u guys got some wicked hand movements :psycho:

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Not quite asleep yet, Sleepy!
I don't know why..I was so tired initially.
I guess those goofs at Tech got me all awake again.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I APOLOGIZE FOR DRIVING LIKE A LUANTIC. I APOLOGIZE FOR ALMOST KILLING ELLIOT BY BACKING MY CAR INTO HIM AS HE WAS TRYING TO GET IN. I APOLOGIZE FOR STARTLING PEOPLE WITH MY WINNIE THE POOH OUTFIT. I APOLOGIZE FOR HITTING ON BLACK HO'S ON GA TECH SIDE WALKS.

Anyways, shoutouts.

Laijin - It's been fun chilling these past few days man, you've helped me get a bit better as well. I also really appreciate your support for Waba, and as well as that, appreciating and giving it a chance, instead of judging it before you've been. I hope to see you there on anime nights/asian cinema nights every now and then. Oh..and thanks a lot for trying to help me get that job. I'm going to think about it, because It took 1/4 of my tank just to drive to tech and back, so it'll really strain. I'll try to figure something out.
OH AND STOP POINTING AT UGLY GIRLS AND ASKING MY OPINION OF THEM.
NO FAT HOS
NO FAT HOS
Your standards = 0, hahaha

Full Metal - I know we didn't talk that much, but I want to express how much I appreciated you showing up to this. After that little controversy, I was afraid I messed up my relationship with half of the smash community, but you proved me wrong. You were a real great guy about everything, and it was like nothing ever happened. Thanks a lot man, I'll be at your future smash fests. Oh and you played with so much style. It was always a treat watching you. And getting whooped by you.

Jeff, Compton, Elliot and Kevin - It was really worth picking up you guys. You guys were cool as **** and it made the car ride a lot more fun. Going there and coming back. Glad we could hang out at that Cafe, Jeff & Compton & Elliot, that **** was fun. XiF being a good boyfriend..Elliot's story about Metroid Prime > Girlfriend, and almost killing Elliot and Compton with my pre-mature acceleration. Let's not forget calling out to Skimpy black hos on Tech sidewalks. And meh at the DK vs my Sheik match, Elliot. I didn't feel comfortable about that win. -_-; You definitely played the better match, I just lucked out. On a happier note, I'll see you guys in the future, for sure. It was honestly a pleasure.

XiF - Now meeting you in person, you're a genuine good guy man. And a funny one at that, haha. Everything from the Gao talk to the cafe stories you gave us, especially the Pizza guy story, you're a real down to earth guy, dude. You're also a grown up about the constructive criticism on the tournament. It will all be taken into account. Good to know some of the top players in GA can represent us respectively.

TehUmby - Thanks for showing up to this tournament too man. I really like seeing the dedication you're putting into working your way up in your skills. I still say try to pick up another character though..Man..all that skill wasted on Link. It was a lot of fun, and can't wait to see what new **** you do next time we play.

Marty(GA Peach) - Sorry about the issues you faced during Waba. There will not be T.V issues in the next tournament, let it be assured. I hope that didn't get to you too much, but if it did, I apologize man. I'll be visiting you to play occasionally. And sorry for getting your placing wrong. You got 4th, not 3rd. Boo.. I was one off. Good job nonetheless man, you're a beast warrior.

SleepyK - You're a hug machine, I swear. I didn't see one person not hug you. Thanks for making this results thread though..I am a tired SOB. It was good of you to get footage and film the tournament as it progressed, as well. By the way, I can also read and write in Korean, so alas, be impressed!

Josh(S0FT) - It was good to see you again, especially after not playing at all after the summer. Next time, I get you in a money match, so make sure not to let me counter pick your Puff with my Shiek, harharhar.

Sorry if I missed anybody!
I really appreciated all of you, you guys were great.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
brackits brackits brackits
marta -11mi- waba

also stop splitting you dops
do another tournament ok
i liek the idea of tornament singles starting @ 7 PM

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Tong, Brackets go up with tia.

you'll have to wait

:colorful:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I actually did get first post, but then an Admin got mad and deleted it cause I always do that O.o

>.> :p

Someone should've pulled a combo breaker on you Laijin XD.

Anyways.

Carter is amazing. FullMetal is amazing. In fact, GA is amazing. Good shiznitles(?).

Somasu

Smash Ace
Wabawabawabawabawabawabawaba

EVERYDAY YOGODAY!

=P

I'm still pissed at myself for losing a Fox ditto to Laijin. I wasn't doing ANYTHING right yesterday at the tournament. /johns

Ah well. 'twas still a lot of fun.

Shouts to come later.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have some shoutouts:

Laijin: thanks for teaming with me, we did exceptionally well. Also, don't take me to Brinstar with Peach again. That, I'll tell you, was a stupid move. But hey, you seemed to enjoy yourself. See you next time

MarsFool and MagicJar: Thanks for the ride, guys. REALLY appreciate it. Next tourney you guys are planning on going to, if I could get more rides, that'd be awesome. That seems to be my big problem these days, getting rides.

Marty: 4th again. Sucks. I feel that practicing against you has exponentially made me a better player, we shall continue to do it more. And don't worry about teams

Xif: I never played you outside of teams, but you DID get pwned by that lv. 9 Ganon. Falcon Punch ftw. Sorry I couldn't hang out at wherever, I needed to get home

Fullmetal: Good stuff, man. From what I saw, you've gotten a lot better, I'm afraid to play you again, ever

112: Nice games in tourney brackets

Carter: Good stuff. Finally got money

Soma: Pichu dittos, for the win. Who knew I could play with Pichu?

Umby: Link dittos, really fun. Up+B > all. Remember that

Allen: You've got the technical stuff down, now all you have to practice is getting that stuff to work. Shines are gay, and they work some of the time, but you need to learn when to use them during the match, instead of just as an edgeguarding technique. Other than that, you're set. You're very good for your first tournament

SleepyK: I've never seen you play Smash until now. I didn't even know you played, I thought you just went for the hell of it. Good stuff in teams

Elliot: DK? Never fought a DK before. From what I saw, it was really good against Marty and other players, I never got to play against it 1v1. Good stuff

Chris: Spam much? There's other buttons other than B, ya know

All the guys I was supposed to MM: You weren't there. I'm angry

To anyone else, my bad for forgetting you. I enjoyed this tourney quite thoroughly, and I'll try my best to make it to the next one.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I main everyone, yes. Except

Peach, Yoshi, Ness, Samus, Jigglypuff....I think that's it. Bite me >.>

chaddd

Smash Lord
Niiiiiiice.

Looks like soon all of Georgia will be beating XIF.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Wabawabawabawabawabawabawaba

EVERYDAY YOGODAY!

=P

I'm still pissed at myself for losing a Fox ditto to Laijin. I wasn't doing ANYTHING right yesterday at the tournament. /johns

Ah well. 'twas still a lot of fun.

Shouts to come later.
Is that place any good? O_o
Yogoday?

S0FT

Smash Ace
Mini shoutouts
FullMetal: Good stuff getting 3rd and 2nd.
Tommy: We wil get em next time on teams. And way to destroy soma on Guitar Hero while playing backwards.
Sleepyk: You are awesome.
Dave: Thanks for the ride.
Soma: Thanks for letting me borrow your cube.
Lai$: Ow... I lost to you in the tournament. But close MM I thought you had me beat.

Top Bottom