• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VS sonic

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
i dont no but i am really thinking that olimar might have a problem with this character. sonic turning into a ball will basiclly maske none of olimars pikmin latch on :(. plus sonic insane speed will probably cause a seriouse problem i think

can sombody post a vid of olimar vs sonic

Discuss

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
This is way too early to tell. And you seem like you haven't even played yet.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
This is way too early to tell. And you seem like you haven't even played yet.
thats why i asked if somebody can make a vid of them playing sonic.

there like 5-7 people on these olimar boards that have the game im sure 1 of the can do it

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
man if you're on one side fd, and sonics on the other, charge up a >a when he's coming to you, and problem solved, plus many people are saying sonic will be bad, maybe the next wtf character? jk or am i?
if you don't believe me go to sonic's thread and find something about sonic's usebillaty( sorry i spelled it wrong)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
A buddy of my mind is coming over tonight that plays sonic. I'll make sure that we get some get Olimar vs. Sonic videos up. I'll post them within my guide so just check that for the links.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
A buddy of my mind is coming over tonight that plays sonic. I'll make sure that we get some get Olimar vs. Sonic videos up. I'll post them within my guide so just check that for the links.
k thanks for the help guys, and echo i hope your olimar owns him lol

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
He does, I main olimar and second person in my crew mains sonic, had it since JP release... all I can say is you have to use his speed to your advantage and make him mess up aka mindgames. and your d-tilt and ranged grab is your best friend.

Top Bottom