• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VS. Samus?

dinoneil

Smash Rookie
I'm having trouble getting past that projectile spam and other Samus tactics. Assistance please!

quak

Smash Champion
in my opinion, this is another one of those matchups where if ur opponent is smart, you normally either say "**** im boned" or switch characters

but if you went through with it, learn to powershield and sheildwd for an approach, missles are one of the easiet projectiles to powershield causa their predictable trajectory and the general shape of em. If you she gives you enough time, throw out a baby shadowball in the middle of her spamming. they tend to **** em up alot

after you approch, you combo options are severly limited, as she is quite floaty, and has very quick 'combo breakers,' you'll have to improvise here, it's been awhile since i played this matchup

kill options are limited too, best one is a shadowball, second is like an upthrow at high percents, back throw won't do you much good at all, with a good DI combined with god recovery.

dinoneil

Smash Rookie
Thank you quak. Your advice is really helpful as I am doing better against Samuses. You are really an amateur's almighty. :p

quak

Smash Champion
DOOD?!

you live in the bay?

where at?

i could teach you and stuff!

if you get good enough you could be our fourth

(ps. it might cost some ben and jerry's though)

dinoneil

Smash Rookie
Haha. Ice Cream eh? I've got what you need. Anyway, I live across the bridge from you, in the West Bay.

quak

Smash Champion
i'll be back in the states around august 8th ish

my AIM: is DennyPaul if you want to contact me

but im not gonna have internet for a few days so bbl

Top Bottom